Community

KJV Friends

134 member(s), created by kjfriend

Latest activity: Jul 4, 2011

This is a friendly reading group for KJV users to get together for encouragement. Join today and lets open the bible up. Tell me about something you noticed that you never knew or something that you just learned. Tell me how the word of God inspired you to make a change in your life. Let us encourage one another in our reading the scriptures daily. Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Acts 5:42 And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ. God bless you

Singles looking for other God fearing singles

99 member(s), created by jewagner33

Latest activity: Jun 3, 2012

Have you ever wished to chat with other singles that believe in God("a rare bunch these days") then your in the right place (ages 25-35) Talk about What you think the lord wants for you and if its a wife/husband maybe you can find them here:)

Youth PT - Psalms

2 member(s), created by wondersk

Latest activity: Aug 26, 2014

What's our purpose here on earth?

5 member(s), created by Mich_633

Latest activity: Aug 2, 2014

Does anybody ever wonder or even care what their purpose is here on earth? Jer 29:11 (NLT) "For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Some say it is what comes most natural to you and is easy for you to do. Others say it is the last thing you ever thought it would be (i.e., becoming a pastor yet growing up very shy and afraid of public speaking...) What do you think?

God's word will not return void!

1 member(s), created by Mich_633

Latest activity: Aug 8, 2014

Anyone have an interest in discussing the battle that takes place in the supernatural realm? Jesus took the keys from death, hell & the grave. Jesus defeated Satan! Yet, Satan still pursues us just to drag us down with him to be cast in the lake of fire that was created for him. I think most of our (my) battles are right here. I need to speak God's word in every situation/struggle I'm in. Seek scripture on it and cancel that problem by speaking that scripture to it. Can anyone relate?

manual document translation

1 member(s), created by alexisaddie

Latest activity: Sep 16, 2014

manual document translationAs an industry leader in professionalism and quality, Technovate Translations offers Manual Document, Medical, Technical, and Marketing Translation Services.

New Horizons in the Word of God

1 member(s), created by cedricrice

Latest activity: Sep 15, 2014

Lets discuss prophetic revelation found in the word of God. Jesus revealed in the holy scriptures.

Sunday School Bible Reading

2 member(s), created by nbishay

Latest activity: Sep 14, 2014

Archangel Michael HS Bible Study Group

1 member(s), created by NancyTawadros

Latest activity: Sep 10, 2014

1yrbiblechallengebyMollie

1 member(s), created by cmdornak

Latest activity: Sep 8, 2014

This will be an online group study for reading through the bible! We will use this website for a reading plan and to keep us on track. I would like people to share on the Comment Wall or Discussion Forum whenever you would like! Here is a link to the reading plan. http://www.biblestudytools.com/bible-reading-plan/old-testament-and-new-testament.html Each day has new and old testament chapters and you can choose which version of the bible you would like to read. I like the NLT version. Please request membership to the group to get started! Lets begin on Oct 1st! God Bless~! Mollie