Community

Singles looking for other God fearing singles

86 member(s), created by jewagner33

Latest activity: Jun 3, 2012

Have you ever wished to chat with other singles that believe in God("a rare bunch these days") then your in the right place (ages 25-35) Talk about What you think the lord wants for you and if its a wife/husband maybe you can find them here:)

DELIVERANCE GROUP

4 member(s), created by Umohe

Latest activity: Jul 11, 2014

This Group By The Grace Of God Will Be Dealing With Topics,Prayers Of Deliverance To Anyone In Need Of It.Luke 4:18.Prayer Request Will Be Accepted For Deliverance Ministration.The Group Is Open To Everybody.You Are Free To Comment Or Ask Questions.

Growing In Faith Together (G.I.F.T.)

116 member(s), created by giftbiblestudy

Latest activity: Dec 5, 2013

Are you currently seeking an online bible study group where you can spend time in God’s Word with others? Are you seeking a community of believers where you can not just learn the Word of God but also engage in teaching others, sharing what have learned, and declaring your testimony? Well you have come to the right place! Welcome to G.I.F.T. Bible Study! G.I.F.T. stands for Growing In Faith Together and was founded December 5, 2013. Here at G.I.F.T., our mission is to grow together in the Word of God and in love. We will walk through God’s Word together book by book starting with the New Testament. Come one, come all and receive your daily bread and be embraced with love! Any questions - email us at [email protected] or leave a message/comment in the Discussion Forum or Comment Wall Our official start date is: August 4, 2014

Christian College Students

4 member(s), created by snowball7291

Latest activity: Mar 29, 2014

Where college students can come and learn about Gods Word all in one place.

Christian Wife

57 member(s), created by roxane.jordan

Latest activity: Jan 31, 2012

In this group I want to talk about being a good christian wife. I want this place for wives who want to grow in their marriage, in their families, with friends. I want ideas, thoughts, tips on everyday life being a wife, mother, friend and I want this to be a place where we study and grow together.

Friendship Community Bible Church Young Adults

2 member(s), created by Mickeyalana

Latest activity: Jul 18, 2014

This group was created so that we as believers could further our growth in God's word and extend our learning beyond the church walls. In this group, we will be able to strengthen our own spiritual relationships further by actually dedicating ourselves to the word and discussing it with fellow believers. Anything that will uplift Jesus is encouraged from testimonials, prayers, prayer requests, scriptures, and etc. Praise the Lord !

From Bondage To Freedom

2 member(s), created by 2wiceborn1

Latest activity: Jul 19, 2014

God is waiting to set us free from all that holds us in bondage, He is stronger and greater than your stronghold. He has made the way for us to be free and experience the fullness of Himself and He wants us to possess it...Read Ephesians 3:17-19 in the Amplified Bible If you abide in My word [hold fast to My teachings and live in accordance them], you are truly My disciples. And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free. If the Son liberates you [makes you free men], then you are really free. [John 8:31,32,36] Amplified Bible

Crash Bible Study KMCC

2 member(s), created by dwelk9

Latest activity: Jun 26, 2014

Monthly Bible Study Group for Students to keep track of what they read and share with others

Young Meadows Youth

3 member(s), created by jwutzke

Latest activity: Jun 9, 2014

fun, fellowship, bible studies, parties, sleepovers, hiking trips, and more...

te te te test

1 member(s), created by hohoho55

Latest activity: Jul 24, 2014