Community

Singles looking for other God fearing singles

92 member(s), created by jewagner33

Latest activity: Jun 3, 2012

Have you ever wished to chat with other singles that believe in God("a rare bunch these days") then your in the right place (ages 25-35) Talk about What you think the lord wants for you and if its a wife/husband maybe you can find them here:)

DELIVERANCE GROUP

4 member(s), created by Umohe

Latest activity: Jul 11, 2014

This Group By The Grace Of God Will Be Dealing With Topics,Prayers Of Deliverance To Anyone In Need Of It.Luke 4:18.Prayer Request Will Be Accepted For Deliverance Ministration.The Group Is Open To Everybody.You Are Free To Comment Or Ask Questions.

What's our purpose here on earth?

2 member(s), created by Mich_633

Latest activity: Aug 2, 2014

Does anybody ever wonder or even care what their purpose is here on earth? Jer 29:11 (NLT) "For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Some say it is what comes most natural to you and is easy for you to do. Others say it is the last thing you ever thought it would be (i.e., becoming a pastor yet growing up very shy and afraid of public speaking...) What do you think?

God's word will not return void!

1 member(s), created by Mich_633

Latest activity: Aug 8, 2014

Anyone have an interest in discussing the battle that takes place in the supernatural realm? Jesus took the keys from death, hell & the grave. Jesus defeated Satan! Yet, Satan still pursues us just to drag us down with him to be cast in the lake of fire that was created for him. I think most of our (my) battles are right here. I need to speak God's word in every situation/struggle I'm in. Seek scripture on it and cancel that problem by speaking that scripture to it. Can anyone relate?

She is Named By God

1 member(s), created by chelsearogers04

Latest activity: Aug 4, 2014

Beth Moore Study

Christian College Students

7 member(s), created by snowball7291

Latest activity: Mar 29, 2014

Where college students can come and learn about Gods Word all in one place.

KJV Friends

129 member(s), created by kjfriend

Latest activity: Jul 4, 2011

This is a friendly reading group for KJV users to get together for encouragement. Join today and lets open the bible up. Tell me about something you noticed that you never knew or something that you just learned. Tell me how the word of God inspired you to make a change in your life. Let us encourage one another in our reading the scriptures daily. Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Acts 5:42 And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ. God bless you

Youth PT - Psalms

1 member(s), created by wondersk

Latest activity: Aug 26, 2014

COGMPGT

1 member(s), created by static2000

Latest activity: Aug 19, 2014

Join Pastor Hattie Millender, PhD for #BibleStudy Conference Call Every Tuesday Night@9pm EST Dial: 605-562-3000 Code: 116610 Library of Recordings: http://bit.ly/COGMPGT_RSSfeed

Twitter Bible Study

1 member(s), created by teenlovesgod

Latest activity: Aug 11, 2014

Online fellowship Personal communication