Community

carolinerocray posted on Genesis 1:2

Created on Jul 27, 2014

The moon and the sun help us so much on a daily basis, that we cannot live without them. So, if you take it back awhile, God is our sun and our moon a...  Read more

carolinerocray posted on Genesis 1:2

Created on Jul 27, 2014

the lord parted the seas for us to have land to walk on. The least we as humans can do is trust in the Lord with all our hearts.

rebeccagray posted on Zechariah 9:9

Created on Jul 27, 2014

New Testament as Scripture 1. Scripture- message from God Doctrine of Grace- God is for us 2. Grace=Jesus=God toward us "If God is for us, who can be ...  Read more

rebeccagray posted on Zechariah 9:9

Created on Jul 27, 2014

Dr. Blomberg demonstrates that the four gospel writers present Jesus with much in common, but also with certain distinctives—in part because of the di...  Read more

imakeputt posted on Matthew 14:33

Created on Jul 27, 2014

•Jesus calls us to do things out of the ordinary. In this scripture, God allowed the storm to be. Just as he allows trials in our lives. To strengthen...  Read more

ibirpb posted on Ephesians 1:9

Created on Jul 27, 2014

Jeremiah 1:4 The Lord knew me before I was born He had a purpose in my life. No regrets look to God's word. Ephesians 1:9-19 Predestined according t...  Read more

imakeputt posted on Malachi 3:6

Created on Jul 27, 2014

Both comings of Jesus are here. •1st is verse 1. This is about John the Baptist. "And The Lord... Refers to the visible coming of Christ (2nd coming)...  Read more

everettjhawkins posted on Philippians 4:1

Created on Jul 27, 2014

Bishop Thomas Philippians 4:6-7 Don't worry...pray.

arena1952 posted on Luke 18:1

Created on Jul 27, 2014

July 27 2014 Bishop Wallace Sermon "Mission possible” Do's every believe should pray actively Don't don'pray self righteous prayrer Some hear what...  Read more

doncamp posted on Luke 4:32

Created on Jul 27, 2014

Luke 3: 31,32 "And he [Jesus] was teaching them on the Sabbath, and they were astonished at his teaching, for his word possessed authority." (ESV) I...  Read more