Try out the new BibleStudyTools.com. Click here!

Community

Avalyn_Hunter posted on Jeremiah 2:18

Created on Dec 21, 2014

In spite of all the evils that had already befallen Judah because of the nation's attempts to rely on political solutions, Jeremiah's generation was h...  Read more

cathka posted on Colossians 1:1

Created on Dec 21, 2014

Jesus came to make dead people alive.

cathka posted on Colossians 1:1

Created on Dec 21, 2014

Jesus didn't point to the message, way, truth - He is the message, way, truth. Image = Icon Icons are representations. Also, icon is a full manifes...  Read more

everettjhawkins posted on Malachi 3:1

Created on Dec 21, 2014

Bishop Thomas Matthew 2:10-11 10When they saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy. 11After coming into the house they saw the Child wi...  Read more

kim13murdock posted on 1 Timothy 3:1

Created on Dec 21, 2014

this is how a pastor should be in the church of God.then elders first timothy 3 look for this in a church , if they do not line up with the word of ...  Read more

Avalyn_Hunter posted on Jeremiah 2:1

Created on Dec 20, 2014

Through Jeremiah, God rebuked Judah for the nation's persistent attempts to rely on a political alliance with Egypt rather than on Him. Egypt had neve...  Read more

KenWelch1 posted on Nehemiah 7:7

Created on Dec 20, 2014

Mordecai, Ester's uncle, had returned to Jerusalem before Nehemiah.

Franccopo posted on Luke 2:24

Created on Dec 20, 2014

Leviticus 12:1-8 Purification after childbirth. Burnt offering and sin offering.

ebony1453 posted on Luke 1:6

Created on Dec 20, 2014

And they were both righteous before God Not as the Pharisees, only righteous before men, but in the sight of God, who sees the heart, and whose judgme...  Read more

gmwang posted on 1 Kings 5:7

Created on Dec 19, 2014

But now the LORD my God hath given me rest on every side, neither adversary nor evil occurrent. And behold, I purpose to build a house to the name of ...  Read more