Community

davhen posted on Genesis 1:1

Created on Sep 23, 2014

There are four elements to be emphasized in every counseling session: Understanding the problem, Hope, Change, and Practice Refer to: WHAT MAKES COUNS...  Read more

MoreandKsu posted on 0:0

Created on Sep 23, 2014

Confess our sins Confess our sins and cleanse us from al unrighteousness

keithtriplett posted on Ephesians 5:1

Created on Sep 23, 2014

Ephesians

mtrosky posted on 1 Thessalonians 1:1

Created on Sep 23, 2014

Grace...thanksgiving...heart... actions ...life..prayer for others...keep it simple anger...emotions..fear...let go and put at God's feet. believe....  Read more

rosebud222280 posted on Luke 22:1

Created on Sep 22, 2014

6-14-14 Jesus said, I am. This confirms Christ’s testimony concerning himself, that he was the Son of God, that he stood to it, when he knew he shou...  Read more

CagedTiger posted on Genesis 5:21

Created on Sep 22, 2014

I want to learn more about Enoch. I find it very interesting he walked with God. God must have been very close with Enoch to take him away. ***Cr...  Read more

gr8gram posted on Isaiah 32:8

Created on Sep 22, 2014

Isaiah continues to denounce the contemplated alliance with Egypt. His compatriots put their trust in horses and chariots, and refused the help of the...  Read more

osbu0001 posted on Psalms 26:1

Created on Sep 22, 2014

V. 10: The schemes of the bloodthirsty and evil include wicked schemes and "right hands...full of bribes." The right hand refers to the place of auth...  Read more

Avalyn_Hunter posted on Isaiah 42:21

Created on Sep 22, 2014

Isaiah's words make it plain that the Israelites' sufferings at the hands of foreign invaders were due to unrepented sin – not ignorance, but willful ...  Read more

chase.koop posted on Matthew 1:18

Created on Sep 22, 2014

Jesus had many names that pointed to who he was and what he was to do. Here we find him referred to in Matthew as Jesus which means "God Saves". He ...  Read more