Community

actseattle posted on Galatians 3:8

Created on Jul 30, 2014

One really needs to go over Romans with gal. 8Also the Tanakh, foreseeing that God would consider the Gentiles righteous when they live by trusting ...  Read more

freespiritphil posted on Genesis 5:1

Created on Jul 30, 2014

This chapter is primarily the genealogy of Adam through Noah. The early days of humanity, people lived incredibly long lives. 900 years was the norm...  Read more

freespiritphil posted on Genesis 4:1

Created on Jul 30, 2014

vs. 23-24 - A random place to have that speech. It seems to me that Lamech was trying to get out of the consequences of his actions by invoking God's...  Read more

freespiritphil posted on Genesis 3:8

Created on Jul 30, 2014

vs 6. - The original temptation to sin was rooted in a desire to increase wisdom, which we know according to the book of Proverbs is not in and of its...  Read more

Lily1010 posted on Proverbs 4:1

Created on Jul 30, 2014

I need to learn wisdom from the Lord, and learn how to humble myself.

Avalyn_Hunter posted on Isaiah 29:1

Created on Jul 30, 2014

Though history seems to continue in a slow march, from the perspective of eternity the time until God's promises will be fulfilled is a mere eyeblink....  Read more

KenWelch1 posted on Luke 17:4

Created on Jul 30, 2014

Although Our Father literally forgets our sins, we have to be more careful with fellow Christians in this life. We can forgive their sins against us, ...  Read more

one.alpha posted on Matthew 16:21

Created on Jul 30, 2014

Matthew 16:28 And I assure you that some of you standing here right now will not die before you see me, the Son of Man, coming in my Kingdom." NLT

layzerman posted on 1 Corinthians 3:9

Created on Jul 30, 2014

We are God's building - that is - the Temple.

geomcn1953 posted on John 14:1

Created on Jul 29, 2014

john 14:16