- Surnamed "Iscariot."
- One of the physical half-brothers of Jesus
Matthew 13:55 ; Mark 6:3
- The brother of James and probably the writer of the Epistle of Jude
Luke 6:16 ; Acts 1:13 ; Jude 1:1
- An apostle, probably identical with LEBBAEUS, or THADDAEUS
- Of Galilee, who stirred up a sedition among the Jews soon after the birth of Jesus
- A disciple who hosted Paul
- Surnamed "BARSABAS."
- A Christian sent to Antioch of Syria with Paul and Barnabas
Bibliography InformationNave, Orville J. "Entry for 'Judas (jude)'". "Nave's Topical Bible". . 1896.