|Overview - 1 Chronicles 22|
|1||David, foreknowing the place of the temple, prepares abundance for the building of it.|
|6||He instructs Solomon in God's promises, and his duty in building the temple.|
|17||He charges the princes to assist his son.|
1 Chronicles 22:14 (King James Version)
Now, behold, in my trouble I have prepared for the house of the LORD an hundred thousand talents of gold, and a thousand thousand talents of silver; and of brass and iron without weight; for it is in abundance: timber also and stone have I prepared; and thou mayest add thereto.
- or, poverty.
- 2 Corinthians 8:2
- an hundred thousand
- This, at 5,075
- 15s. 7d. the talent, would amount to the sum of 507,578,125.
- 29:4-7 1 Kings 10:14
- thousand thousand talents of silver
- This, at 353
- 11s. 10d. the talent, would amount to 353,591,666
- 13s. 4d.; and both sums would amount to the
- immense sum of 868,169,791 13s. 4d.
- without weight
- 3 ; 2 Kings 25:16 ; Jeremiah 52:20