|Overview - 1 Samuel 12|
|1||Samuel testifies his integrity.|
|6||He reproves the people of ingratitude.|
|16||He terrifies them with thunder in harvest time.|
|20||he comforts them in God's mercy.|
1 Samuel 12:3 (King James Version)
Behold, here I am: witness against me before the LORD, and before his anointed: whose ox have I taken? or whose ass have I taken? or whom have I defrauded? whom have I oppressed? or of whose hand have I received any bribe to blind mine eyes therewith? and I will restore it you.
- his anointed
- 5 ; 10:1 24:6 2 Samuel 1:14-16 ; Matthew 22:21 ; Romans 13:1-7
- whose ox
- Numbers 16:15 ; Acts 20:33 ; 2 Corinthians 12:14 ; 1 Thessalonians 2:5 1 Thessalonians 2:10 ; 1 Peter 5:2
- Hebrew ransom. blind mine eyes. or, that I should
- hide mine eyes at him.
- Exodus 23:8 ; Deuteronomy 16:19
- I will
- Exodus 22:4 ; Leviticus 6:4 ; Luke 19:8