|Overview - 2 Chronicles 29|
|1||Hezekiah's good reign.|
|3||He restores religion.|
|5||He exhorts the Levites.|
|12||They sanctify themselves, and cleanse the house of God ||20 ||Hezekiah offers solemn sacrifices, wherein the Levites are more forward than the priests. |
2 Chronicles 29:10 (King James Version)
Now it is in mine heart to make a covenant with the LORD God of Israel, that his fierce wrath may turn away from us.
- Now it is
- 2 Chronicles 6:7 2 Chronicles 6:8
- to make a covenant
- To renew that covenant under which the whole people were constantly considered, and of which circumcision was the sign, and the spirit of which was, "I will be your God, ye shall be my people."
- 2 Chronicles 15:12 2 Chronicles 15:13 23:16 34:30-32 Ezra 10:3 ; Nehemiah 9:38 ; 10:1-39 Jeremiah 34:15 Jeremiah 34:18
- Jeremiah 50:5 ; 2 Corinthians 8:5
- that his fierce
- 2 Kings 23:3 2 Kings 23:26