|Overview - 2 Kings 15|
|1||Azariah's good reign.|
|5||He dying a leper, Jotham succeeds.|
|8||Zachariah the last of Jehu's generation, reigning ill, is slain by Shallum.|
|13||Shallum, reigning a month, is slain by Menahem.|
|16||Menahem strengthens himself by Pul.|
|21||Pekahiah succeeds him.|
|23||Pekahiah is slain by Pekah.|
|27||Pekah is oppressed by Tiglath-pileser, and slain by Hoshea.|
|32||Jotham's good reign.|
|36||Ahaz succeeds him.|
2 Kings 15:30 (King James Version)
And Hoshea the son of Elah made a conspiracy against Pekah the son of Remaliah, and smote him, and slew him, and reigned in his stead, in the twentieth year of Jotham the son of Uzziah.
- M. 3265. B.C. 739. made.
- 2 Kings 15:10 2 Kings 15:25
- and smote
- Hosea 10:3 Hosea 10:7 Hosea 10:15
- "After an anarchy for some years."* in the twentieth.
- "In the fourth year of Ahaz, in the twentieth year after Jotham had begun to reign
- 2 Kings 15:32 2 Kings 15:33 ; 16:1 17:1 2 Chronicles 28:4-6 2 Chronicles 28:16 ; Isaiah 7:1-9 ; 8:6