|Overview - 2 Kings 5|
|1||Naaman, by the report of a captive maid, is sent to Samaria to be cured of his leprosy.|
|8||Elisha, sending him to Jordan cures him.|
|15||He refusing Naaman's gifts grants him some of the earth.|
|20||Gehazi, abusing his master's name unto Naaman, is smitten with leprosy.|
2 Kings 5:11 (King James Version)
But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the LORD his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.
- Proverbs 13:10 ; Matthew 8:8 ; 15:27 Luke 14:11
- went away
- Proverbs 1:32 ; Matthew 19:22 ; John 6:66-69 ; 13:20 Hebrews 12:25
- Proverbs 3:7 ; Isaiah 55:8 Isaiah 55:9 ; John 4:48 ; 1 Corinthians 1:21-25 ; 2:14-16 3:18-20
- I thought, etc
- Hebrew I said, etc. or, I said with myself,
- He will surely come out, etc
- strike. Hebrew move up and down.