|Overview - Daniel 11|
|1||The overthrow of Persia by the king of Grecia.|
|5||Leagues and conflicts between the kings of the south and of the north.|
|30||The invasion and tyranny of the Romans.|
Daniel 11:17 (King James Version)
He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him.
- He shall also
- Being assisted by the Jews, he purposed to subdue Egypt; but, entering into treaty with Ptolemy, he gave him his daughter Cleopatra in marriage, thinking to engage her to betray the interests of her husband; but in which he was deceived
- 19 ; 2 Kings 12:17 ; 2 Chronicles 20:3 ; Proverbs 19:21 ; Ezekiel 4:3 Ezekiel 4:7 ; 25:2 Luke 9:51
- upright ones
- or, much uprightness, or, equal conditions.
- Hebrew to corrupt. neither.
- 9:26 Psalms 56:9 ; Ezekiel 17:17 ; Matthew 12:30 ; Luke 11:23 ; Romans 8:31