Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
|Overview - Daniel 8|
| 1 ||Daniel's vision of the ram and he goat. |
|13 ||The two thousand three hundred days of the suspension of the daily sacrifice. |
|15 ||Gabriel comforts Daniel, and interprets the vision. |
Daniel 8:14 (King James Version)
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
- 7:25 Daniel 12:7 Daniel 12:11 Revelation 11:2 Revelation 11:3 ; 12:14 13:5
- two thousand
- That is, Daniel 8:2 Daniel 8:300 ; years, which reckoned from the time Alexander invaded Asia, B
- C. 334, will be A.D. 1966.
- Hebrew evening, morning.
- 26 ; Genesis 1:5
- Isaiah 1:27 ; Romans 11:26 Romans 11:27 ; Revelation 11:15
- Hebrew justified.
- Isaiah 45:25 ; Galatians 3:8