|Overview - Daniel 9|
|1||Daniel, considering the time of the captivity,|
|3||makes confession of sins,|
|16||and prays for the restoration of Jerusalem.|
|20||Gabriel informs him of the seventy weeks.|
Daniel 9:18 (King James Version)
O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies.
- 1 Kings 8:29 ; 2 Kings 19:16 ; Psalms 17:6 Psalms 17:7 ; Isaiah 37:17 ; 63:15-19 64:12
- Exodus 3:7 ; Psalms 80:14-19
- which is called by thy name
- Hebrew whereupon thy name is
- Jeremiah 7:10 ; 14:9 15:16 25:29 1 Corinthians 1:2
- for we
- Isaiah 64:6 ; Jeremiah 14:7 ; Ezekiel 36:32
- Hebrew cause to fall.
- Jeremiah 36:7 ; 37:20 *marg: