|Overview - Ezekiel 24|
|1||Under the parable of a boiling pot,|
|6||is shewn the irrevocable destruction of Jerusalem.|
|15||By the sign of Ezekiel not mourning for the death of his wife,|
|19||is shewn the calamity of the Jews to be beyond all sorrow.|
Ezekiel 24:21 (King James Version)
Speak unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will profane my sanctuary, the excellency of your strength, the desire of your eyes, and that which your soul pitieth; and your sons and your daughters whom ye have left shall fall by the sword.
- I will
- 7:20-22 9:7 Psalms 74:7 ; 79:1 Isaiah 65:11 ; Jeremiah 7:14 ; Lamentations 1:10 ; Lamentations 2:6 Lamentations 2:7
- Daniel 11:31 ; Acts 6:13 Acts 6:14
- the excellency
- Psalms 96:6 ; 105:4 132:8
- the desire
- 16 ; Psalms 27:4 ; 84:1
- that which your soul pitieth
- Hebrew the pity of your soul.
- your sons.
- Ezekiel 23:25 Ezekiel 23:47 Jeremiah 6:11 ; 9:21 Jeremiah 16:3 Jeremiah 16:4