Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
|Overview - Ezekiel 32|
| 1 ||A lamentation for the fearful fall of Egypt. |
|11 ||The sword of Babylon shall destroy it. |
|17 ||It shall be brought down to hell, among all the uncircumcised nations. |
Ezekiel 32:7 (King James Version)
And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light.
- put thee out
- or, extinguish thee.
- Job 18:5 Job 18:6 ; Proverbs 13:9
- I will cover the heaven
- Destroy the empire.
- Ezekiel 30:3 Ezekiel 30:18 Exodus 10:21-23 ; Isaiah 13:10 ; 34:4 Jeremiah 13:16 ; Joel 2:2 Joel 2:31 ; 3:15
- Amos 8:9 ; Matthew 24:29 ; Revelation 6:12 Revelation 6:13
- Overwhelm the dependent states.
- the sun
- The king.
- the moon
- The queen, or some state less than the kingdom.