Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
|Overview - Ezekiel 46|
| 1 ||Ordinances for the prince in his worship; |
| 9 ||and for the people. |
|16 ||An order for the prince's inheritance. |
|19 ||The courts for boiling and baking. |
Ezekiel 46:13 (King James Version)
Thou shalt daily prepare a burnt offering unto the LORD of a lamb of the first year without blemish: thou shalt prepare it every morning.
- Thou shalt daily
- It is observable, that there is nothing said about the evening sacrifice, or the additional lamb, morning and evening, on the sabbath, which makes an important difference between this and the old laws; and is probably an intimation of that change in the external forms of religion which the coming of the Messiah should introduce.
- Exodus 29:38-42 ; Numbers 28:3-8 Numbers 28:10 ; Daniel 8:11-13 ; John 1:29 ; 1 Peter 1:19 1 Peter 1:20
- Revelation 13:8
- of the first year
- Hebrew a son of his year.
- Exodus 12:5 ; Leviticus 12:6
- every morning
- Hebrew morning by morning.
- Psalms 92:2 ; Isaiah 50:4