|Overview - Isaiah 17|
|1||Syria and Israel are threatened.|
|6||A remnant shall forsake idolatry.|
|9||The rest shall be plagued for their impiety.|
|12||The woe of Israel's enemies.|
Isaiah 17:11 (King James Version)
In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.
- the harvest
- Isaiah 18:5 Isaiah 18:6 Job 4:8 ; Jeremiah 5:31 ; Hosea 8:7 ; Hosea 9:1-4 Hosea 9:16 10:12-15 Joel 1:5-12
- Galatians 6:7 Galatians 6:8
- a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow or,
- removed in the day of inheritance, and there shall be deadly sorrow.
- Isaiah 65:13 Isaiah 65:14 Matthew 8:11 Matthew 8:12 ; Romans 2:5 Romans 2:8 Romans 2:9