|Overview - Isaiah 30|
|1||The prophet threatens the people for their confidence in Egypt,|
|8||and contempt of God's word.|
|18||God's mercies towards his church.|
|27||God's wrath and the people's joy, in the destruction of Assyria.|
Isaiah 30:14 (King James Version)
And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.
- he shall break
- Psalms 2:9 ; Jeremiah 19:10 Jeremiah 19:11 ; Revelation 2:27
- potters' vessel
- Hebrew bottle of potters. he shall not.
- 27:11 Deuteronomy 29:20 ; Job 27:22 ; Jeremiah 13:14 ; Ezekiel 5:11 ; Ezekiel 7:4 Ezekiel 7:9 8:18 9:10
- Ezekiel 24:14 ; Romans 8:32 ; 11:21 2 Peter 2:4 2 Peter 2:5
- so that
- 47:14 Psalms 31:12 ; Jeremiah 48:38 ; Luke 4:2 ; Ezekiel 15:3-8