|Overview - Isaiah 43|
|1||The Lord comforts the church with his promises.|
|8||He appeals to the people for witness of his omnipotency.|
|14||He foretells them the destruction of Babylon,|
|18||and his wonderful deliverance of his people.|
|22||He reproves the people as inexcusable.|
Isaiah 43:20 (King James Version)
The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.
- 11:6-10 Psalms 104:21 ; 148:10
- or, ostriches. Hebrew daughters of the owl. to give.
- 19 ; 41:17 48:21 49:10 Isaiah 55:1 Isaiah 55:2 Jeremiah 31:9 ; Joel 3:18 ; John 4:10 John 4:14
- John 7:37-39 ; Revelation 21:6 ; 22:17
- my chosen
- 65:15 1 Chronicles 16:13 ; Psalms 33:12 ; Mark 13:20 ; 1 Peter 2:9 ; Revelation 17:14