Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
|Overview - Joshua 15|
| 1 ||The borders of the lot Judah. |
|13 ||Caleb's portion and conquest. |
|16 ||Othniel, for his valour, hath Achsah, Caleb's daughter, to wife. |
|18 ||She obtains a blessing of her father. |
|21 ||The cities of Judah. |
|63 ||The Jebusites unconquered. |
Joshua 15:35 (King James Version)
Jarmuth, and Adullam, Socoh, and Azekah,
- Joshua 10:3 Joshua 10:23 12:11 Nehemiah 11:29
- 12:15 1 Samuel 22:1 ; Micah 1:15
- Eusebius says, there were two cities of Socoh, an upper and lower, nine miles from Eleutheropolis, towards Jerusalem.
- 48 ; 1 Samuel 17:1 ; 1 Chronicles 4:18
- Eusebius and Jerome say there was a town of this name in their time, between Jerusalem and Eleutheropolis.
- 10:10 1 Samuel 17:1