|Overview - Nehemiah 12|
|1||The priests and the Levites which came up with Zerubbabel.|
|10||The succession of high priests.|
|22||Certain chief Levites.|
|27||The solemnity of the dedication of the walls.|
|44||The offices of priests and Levites appointed in the temple.|
Nehemiah 12:44 (King James Version)
And at that time were some appointed over the chambers for the treasures, for the offerings, for the firstfruits, and for the tithes, to gather into them out of the fields of the cities the portions of the law for the priests and Levites: for Judah rejoiced for the priests and for the Levites that waited.
- 10:37-39 Nehemiah 13:5 Nehemiah 13:12 Nehemiah 13:13 2 Chronicles 13:11 2 Chronicles 13:12 ; 31:11-13
- 1 Chronicles 9:26 ; 26:21-26
- of the law
- that is, appointed by the law. Judah rejoiced.
- the joy of Judah. Levites.
- Numbers 3:10 ; Numbers 8:24 Numbers 8:25 1 Chronicles 23:28 ; 2 Chronicles 5:11 2 Chronicles 5:12 ; Proverbs 8:34 ; Isaiah 40:31
- Romans 12:7
- Hebrew stood.