|Overview - Numbers 24|
|1||Balaam, leaving divinations, prophesies the happiness of Israel.|
|10||Balak, in anger, dismisses him.|
|15||He prophesies of the Star of Jacob, and the destruction of some nations.|
Numbers 24:20 (King James Version)
And when he looked on Amalek, he took up his parable, and said, Amalek was the first of the nations; but his latter end shall be that he perish for ever.
- the first of the nations or, the first of the nations that
- warred against Israel.
- Exodus 17:8 Exodus 17:16
- his latter end
- Judges 6:3 ; 1 Samuel 14:48 ; 15:3-8 1 Samuel 27:8 1 Samuel 27:9 1 Samuel 30:1 1 Samuel 30:17 1 Chronicles 4:43 ; Esther 3:1
- Esther 7:9 Esther 7:10 ; 9:14
- shall be that he perish for ever or, shall be even to
- Exodus 17:14 ; 1 Samuel 15:3 1 Samuel 15:8