|Overview - Psalms 110|
|7||and the passion of Christ.|
Psalms 110:1 (King James Version)
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
- M. 2962. B.C. 1042. (Title.)
- This Psalm was probably composed by David after Nathan's prophetic address; and, from the grandeur of the subject and the sublimity of the expressions, it is evident that it can only refer, as the ancient Jews fully acknowledged, to the royal dignity, priesthood, victories, and triumphs of the MESSIAH.
- The Lord
- 8:1 Matthew 22:42-46 ; Mark 12:35-37 ; Luke 22:41
- Mark 16:19 ; Acts 2:34 ; Ephesians 1:20-22 ; Hebrews 12:2 ; 1 Peter 3:22
- 2:6-9 Psalms 45:6 Psalms 45:7 1 Corinthians 15:25 ; Hebrews 1:3 Hebrews 1:13 ; Hebrews 10:12 Hebrews 10:13