|Overview - Psalms 90|
|1||Moses, setting forth God's providence.|
|3||complains of human fragility,|
|10||and brevity of life.|
|12||He prays for the knowledge and sensible experience of God's good providence.|
Psalms 90:1 (King James Version)
Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
- M. 2514. B.C. 1490. (Title.) A Prayer, or, A prayer,
- being a Psalm of Moses. This Psalm is supposed to have been composed by Moses, when all the generation of the Israelites who had offended God, were sentenced to fail in the wilderness, at the age of seventy or eighty years, except Moses, Caleb, and Joshua.
- Numbers 13:1-14:45
- the man
- Exodus 33:14-19 ; Deuteronomy 33:1 ; 1 Kings 13:1 ; 1 Timothy 6:11
- 71:3 Psalms 91:1 Psalms 91:9 Deuteronomy 33:27 ; Isaiah 8:14 ; Ezekiel 11:16 ; John 6:56 ; 1 John 4:16
- all generations
- Hebrew generation and generation.
- 89:1 *marg: