| Strong's Number: 08051|| |
|Original Word||Word Origin|
|Transliterated Word||TDNT Entry|
|Phonetic Spelling||Parts of Speech|
||Proper Name Masculine |
|Shammua = "renowned" |
- son of Zaccur and the spy from the tribe of Reuben
- son of David by his wife Bathsheba
- also 'Shammuah' and 'Shimea'
- a Levite, son of Galal and father of Abda who lived in Jerusalem after the return from exile in the time of Nehemiah
- also 'Shemaiah'
- a priest, head of the family of Bilgah in the time of Joiakim after the return from exile
| King James Word Usage - Total: 5|