1. I was taken to too many games by my parents when I was growing up.
2. It seems that the games are scheduled when I want to do other things.
3. Every time I go to a game somebody asks for money.
4. Although I go to the game often, few people are friendly enough to speak to me.
5. The seats are too hard and uncomfortable. Besides, I often have to sit down front on the fifty yard line.
6. I suspect that there are hypocrites sitting nearby - they come to see their friends and what others are wearing rather than to see the game.
7. The field judge says things I do not agree with.
8. The band plays some numbers I have never heard before.
9. Some games last too long, and I am late getting home.
10. I have a book on football. I can stay at home and read it.
Well, there they are…ten reasons why I will never attend another football game. Kind of foolish isn't it, to miss the joy of football for the reasons stated above. It is also foolish to miss the joys of worship, Bible study, training, and prayer for similar reasons.
SEE YOU AT THE GAME!