3 (Shir. Mizmor of Asaph). Keep not Thou silent, O Elohim; hold not Thy peace, and be not still, O El (G-d).
(3) For, hinei, Thine oyevim are in tumult; and they that hate Thee have lifted up the rosh.
(4) They lay out a crafty conspiracy against Amecha (Thy people), and plot against Tzefunecha (Thy sheltered, protected, hidden ones).
(5) They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a goy (nation); that the shem Yisroel may be no more remembered.
(6) For they have plotted together with one lev; they cut a brit against Thee;
(7) The ohalim Edom, and the Yishm’elim; of Moav, and the Hagerim;
(8) Geval, and Ammon, and Amalek; Peleshet (Philistia) with the inhabitants of Tzor;
(9) Assyria also is joined with them; they are the zero’a (strong arm) of the Bnei Lot. Selah.
(11) Which became shmad at Ein-Dor; they became like domen (dung, fertilizer) for ha’adamah.
(12) Make their nobles like Orev, and like Ze’ev; yes, all their princes like Zevach, and like Tzalmunna;
(13) Who said, Let us take possession for ourselves of the pasturelands of Elohim.
(14) O Elohai, make them like galgal (tumbleweed); like chaff before the ruach (wind).
(15) As the eish consumeth the forest, and as the flame setteth ablaze harim;
(16) So pursue them with Thy sa’ar (tempest, storm), and make them afraid with Thy storm.
(17) Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek Shimcha, Hashem.
(18) Let them be put to shame and dismayed adei ad (forever); yes, let them perish in disgrace;
(19) Let them have da’as that Thou alone, Shimcha Hashem, art Elyon al kol HaAretz.