|Overview - 1 Kings 13|
|1||Jeroboam's hand withers,|
|6||and at the prayer of the prophet is restored.|
|7||The prophet departs from Beth-el.|
|11||An old prophet brings him back.|
|20||He is reproved by God,|
|23||slain by a lion,|
|26||buried by the old prophet,|
|31||who confirms his prophecy.|
1 Kings 13:33 (King James Version)
After this thing Jeroboam returned not from his evil way, but made again of the lowest of the people priests of the high places: whosoever would, he consecrated him, and he became one of the priests of the high places.
- M. 3030-3050. B.C. 974-954. Jeroboam.
- 12:31-33 2 Chronicles 11:15 ; 13:9 Amos 6:11
- made again
- Hebrew returned and made.
- Psalms 78:34 ; Jeremiah 18:4 ; *marg:
- 2 Timothy 3:13
- Numbers 1:51 ; 3:10 Numbers 17:5 Numbers 17:12 Numbers 17:13
- consecrated him
- Hebrew filled his hand.
- Exodus 28:41 ; *marg:
- Judges 17:12