- Daily in Christ, with Neil Anderson
Discovering freedom through Jesus
- Every Day Light, with Selwyn Hughes
Helping you see the light of Jesus in your life
- Heartlight Daily Verse, with Phil Ware
A thought and prayer to start your day
- Wisdom from the Psalms
Meditating on the teachings of the Hebrew songbook
- Daily in Your Presence, with Rebecca Barlow Jordan
Conversations with a loving Father based on the qualities of God
- Living Free Every Day
Life-changing biblical principles address life-controlling problems
- Daily Disciples Devotional
Scripturally based readings with practical life applications.
- Crosswalk: The Devotional
Truths observed at the intersection of faith and life by Crosswalk.com editors.
- Praying the Names of God, with Ann Spangler
Gain a more intimate knowledge of God and His absolute faithfulness.
- A Word with You
Strength for the weekdays from Ron Hutchcraft Ministries, Inc.
- Time With God, with John North
The most important part of your day is your time with God
- Daily New Life with Steve Arterburn
Daily inspiration to help on your healing journey
- A Different Perspective, with Berni Dymet
Daily words of inspiration, hope and encouragement
- Powered by 4
Read, consider and weigh in on todayâ€™s passage with author and speaker, Tami Weissert.
- A Wisdom Retreat with Stephen Davey
Waters of refreshment for the despondent, restoration for the delinquent
- Answering the Mysteries
Answering the Mysteries devotional from Jesus.org
- Devotionals Daily: A Year with Jesus
Showcasing the variety of ways in which God shows His love for us through the gift of Jesus, these devotionals provide encouragement and inspiration for new Christians or long-time believers
- Cross the Bridge Daily Evotionals with David McGee
Experience daily inspiration in your inbox with Godâ€™s Word, encouraging thoughts and life lessons from pastor David McGee
- Insights from Bill Bright
Daily reflections from the founder of Campus Crusade for Christ
- Answers for Church Members
Common questions from church members answered by 9Marks ministries
- The Four Spiritual Secrets
Find personal strength and encouragement in the unique way Pastor Woodward brings the Word of God to light
- Abiding Above
Helping those at different places in their spiritual journeys experience the love and acceptance of Jesus Christ
- Somebody Loves You Radio w/ Raul Ries
God's principles for daily living
- Dave's Daily Devo with Dave Wyrtzen
Encounter His Story from Genesis to Revelation
- Grace Moments Devotions
Grace Moments are daily devotions with Bible-based messages that offer Godâ€™s perspective on lifeâ€”showing you how to live in the freedom that his grace gives us.
- Your Daily Prayer
A devotional prayer and inspirational image delivered to you every weekday morning to start your day in conversation with God.
- Daily Good News with Alan Wright
Good news centered daily devotionals focused on the completed work of Jesus.
- Joy of My Heart with Anne Graham Lotz
Read thought-provoking insights from Anne on how to live out God's Word!
- Hear, Believe, Live
Experience genuine contentment, greater confidence, and live more courageously every day with the Hear, Believe, Live daily email devotional.
- Today with Allen Jackson
A daily devotional from Pastor Allen Jackson.
- First15 Devotional
First15 is a one year, 365 day, daily devotional created to help you meet with your heavenly Father. Through worship, a devotional thought, and guided prayer, you can experience Godâ€™s loving presence every morning.
- Your Daily Bible Verse
Dive deeper into Scripture with thoughts about the Bible verse of the day, with encouraging and helpful thoughts from our writers in the Your Daily Bible Verse podcast and devotional
- Holy Land Moments with The Fellowship
Discover the Jewish roots of Christianity daily with Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.
- Pas the Day with Ralph Douglas West
These devotionals will allow you to encounter the presence of God and be transformed as you develop a spiritual discipline of meeting with Jesus daily.
- Moments of Hope Devotional
A voice of reason and daily encouragement.