|Overview - 2 Chronicles 36|
|1||Jehoahaz succeeding, is deposed by Pharaoh, and carried into Egypt.|
|5||Jehoiakim reigning ill, is carried bound into Babylon.|
|9||Jehoiachin succeeding, reigns ill, and is brought into Babylon.|
|11||Zedekiah succeeding, reigns ill, despises the prophets, and rebels against Nebuchadnezzar.|
|14||Jerusalem, for the sins of the priests and the people, is wholly destroyed.|
|22||The proclamation of Cyrus.|
2 Chronicles 36:10 (King James Version)
And when the year was expired, king Nebuchadnezzar sent, and brought him to Babylon, with the goodly vessels of the house of the LORD, and made Zedekiah his brother king over Judah and Jerusalem.
- when the year was expired
- Hebrew at the return of the year.
- king Nebuchadnezzar.
- 2 Kings 24:10-17 ; 25:27-30 Jeremiah 29:2 ; Ezekiel 1:2
- goodly vessels
- Hebrew vessels of desire.
- 7 ; Jeremiah 27:18-22 ; Daniel 1:1 Daniel 1:2 ; Daniel 5:2 Daniel 5:23
- 2 Kings 24:17
- Mattaniah his father's brother
- 1 Chronicles 3:15 1 Chronicles 3:16 ; Jeremiah 37:1