|Overview - 2 Corinthians 1|
|1||Paul salutes the Corinthians;|
|3||he encourages them against troubles, by the comforts and deliverances which God had given him, as in all his afflictions,|
|8||so particularly in his late danger in Asia.|
|12||And calling both his own conscience and theirs to witness of his sincere manner of preaching the immutable truth of the gospel,|
|15||he excuses his not coming to them, as proceeding not of lightness, but of his lenity towards them.|
2 Corinthians 1:14 (King James Version)
As also ye have acknowledged us in part, that we are your rejoicing, even as ye also are ours in the day of the Lord Jesus.
- in part
- 2:5 Romans 11:25 ; 1 Corinthians 11:18
- 5:12 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 ; Philippians 1:26 ; *Gr:
- That is "the cause and object of your rejoicing."
- 9:2 1 Corinthians 15:31 ; Philippians 2:16 ; *Gr:
- Philippians 4:1 ; 1 Thessalonians 2:19 1 Thessalonians 2:20
- in the
- 1 Corinthians 1:8 ; Philippians 1:6 Philippians 1:10 ; 1 Thessalonians 3:13 ; 5:23