Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
|Overview - Acts 13|
| 1 ||Paul and Barnabas are chosen to go to the Gentiles. |
| 6 ||Of Sergius Paulus, and Elymas the sorcerer. |
|13 ||Paul preaches at Antioch that Jesus is Christ. |
|42 ||The Gentiles believe; |
|44 ||but the Jews gainsay and blaspheme, whereupon they turn to the Gentiles, of whom many believe. |
|50 ||The Jews raise a persecution against Paul and Barnabas, who go to Iconium. |
Acts 13:18 (King James Version)
And about the time of forty years suffered he their manners in the wilderness.
- Acts 7:36 Acts 7:39-43 Exodus 16:2 Exodus 16:35 ; Numbers 14:22 Numbers 14:33 Numbers 14:34 ; Deuteronomy 9:7 Deuteronomy 9:21-24 ; Nehemiah 9:16-21
- Psalms 78:17-42 ; 95:8-11 106:13-29 Ezekiel 20:10-17 ; Amos 5:25 Amos 5:26
- 1 Corinthians 10:1-10 ; Hebrews 3:7-10 Hebrews 3:16-19
- "Greek [tropophoreo ,] perhaps for
- [trophophoreo,] bore, or fed them as a nurse beareth or feedeth her child, Deuteronomy 1:31 ;according to the LXX., and so Chrysostom."