|Overview - Daniel 2|
|1||Nebuchadnezzar, forgetting his dream, requires it of the Chaldeans, by promises and threatenings.|
|10||They acknowledging their inability are judged to die.|
|14||Daniel obtaining some respite finds the dream.|
|19||He blesses God.|
|24||He staying the decree is brought to the king.|
Daniel 2:18 (King James Version)
That they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.
- they would
- 3:17 1 Samuel 17:37 ; Esther 4:15-17 ; Psalms 50:15 ; 91:15 Proverbs 3:5 Proverbs 3:6 ; Isaiah 37:4
- Jeremiah 33:3 ; Matthew 18:12 Matthew 18:19 ; Acts 4:24-31 ; 12:4 Romans 15:30 ; 2 Timothy 4:17 2 Timothy 4:18
- of the God of heaven
- Chal. from before God. Daniel and his
- fellows should not perish. or, they should not destroy Daniel, etc.
- Genesis 18:28 ; Malachi 3:18 ; 2 Peter 2:9