|Overview - Daniel 2|
|1||Nebuchadnezzar, forgetting his dream, requires it of the Chaldeans, by promises and threatenings.|
|10||They acknowledging their inability are judged to die.|
|14||Daniel obtaining some respite finds the dream.|
|19||He blesses God.|
|24||He staying the decree is brought to the king.|
Daniel 2:45 (King James Version)
Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
- thou sawest
- Daniel 2:24 Daniel 2:35 ; Isaiah 28:16 ; Zechariah 12:3 ; Matthew 21:24
- without hands
- or, which was not in hands.
- 34 ; Luke 17:20 ; 2 Corinthians 10:4 2 Corinthians 10:5
- the great
- Deuteronomy 10:17 ; 2 Samuel 7:22 ; 1 Chronicles 16:25 ; Nehemiah 4:14 ; 9:32 Job 36:26 ; Psalms 48:1
- Psalms 96:4 ; 135:5 145:3 Jeremiah 32:18 Jeremiah 32:19 ; Malachi 1:11 ; Revelation 19:17
- make known
- Genesis 41:28 Genesis 41:32 ; Matthew 24:35 ; Revelation 1:19 ; 4:1
- Chal. after this.