|Overview - Deuteronomy 13|
|1||Enticers to idolatry;|
|6||how near soever unto thee;|
|9||are to be stoned to death.|
|12||Idolatrous cities are not to be spared.|
Deuteronomy 13:5 (King James Version)
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
- 18:20 1 Kings 18:40 ; Isaiah 9:14 Isaiah 9:15 ; Isaiah 28:17 Isaiah 28:18 Jeremiah 14:15 ; 28:15-17
- Jeremiah 29:21 Jeremiah 29:22 ; Zechariah 13:3 ; Revelation 19:20
- Hebrew spoken revolt against the Lord. turn you.
- 10 ; 7:4 Jeremiah 50:6 ; Acts 13:8 ; 2 Timothy 4:4 2 Timothy 4:5
- put the evil away from the midst
- 17:7 19:19 Deuteronomy 22:21 Deuteronomy 22:24 24:7 1 Corinthians 5:13 ; Hebrews 12:14 Hebrews 12:15