Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
|Overview - Ezekiel 27|
| 1 ||The riches and commerce of Tyrus. |
|26 ||The great and irrecoverable fall thereof. |
Ezekiel 27:3 (King James Version)
And say unto Tyrus, O thou that art situate at the entry of the sea, which art a merchant of the people for many isles, Thus saith the Lord GOD; O Tyrus, thou hast said, I am of perfect beauty.
- O thou
- Tyre was situated in the Mediterranean, at the nearest entrance to it from the interior and eastern part of Asia.
- Ezekiel 27:4 Ezekiel 27:25 ; 26:17 Ezekiel 28:2 Ezekiel 28:3 Isaiah 23:2
- a merchant
- 12-36 ; Isaiah 23:3 Isaiah 23:8 Isaiah 23:11 ; Revelation 18:3 Revelation 18:11-15
- I am
- Ezekiel 27:4 Ezekiel 27:10 Ezekiel 27:11 ; 28:12-17 Psalms 50:2 ; Isaiah 23:9
- of perfect beauty
- Hebrew perfect of beauty.