|Overview - Ezekiel 40|
|1||The time, manner, and end of the vision of the city and temple.|
|6||The description of the east gate of the outer court;|
|20||of the north gate;|
|24||of the south gate;|
|27||of the south gate of the inner court;|
|32||of the east gate;|
|35||and of the north gate.|
|48||The porch of the house.|
Ezekiel 40:16 (King James Version)
And there were narrow windows to the little chambers, and to their posts within the gate round about, and likewise to the arches: and windows were round about inward: and upon each post were palm trees.
- Hebrew closed.
- 41:16 1 Kings 6:4 ; 1 Corinthians 13:12
- the little
- Ezekiel 40:7 Ezekiel 40:12
- or, galleries, or porches.
- Ezekiel 40:21 Ezekiel 40:22 Ezekiel 40:25 Ezekiel 40:30 ; 41:15 42:3 John 5:2
- or, within. palm trees.
- 1 Kings 6:29 1 Kings 6:32 1 Kings 6:35 ; 2 Chronicles 3:5 ; Psalms 92:12 ; Revelation 7:9