|Overview - Ezekiel 47|
|1||The vision of the holy waters.|
|6||The virtue of them.|
|13||The borders of the land.|
|22||The division of it by lot.|
Ezekiel 47:10 (King James Version)
And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many.
- Apostles and preachers of the gospel.
- Matthew 4:19 ; 13:47-50 Mark 1:17 ; Luke 5:4-10 ; John 21:3-11
- 2 Chronicles 20:2
- the fish
- Great quantities of all kinds of fish usually caught in the Mediterranean, genuine converts of all nations, kindreds, and people.
- the great sea
- 15 ; 48:28 Numbers 34:6 ; Joshua 23:4 ; Psalms 104:25
- Isaiah 49:12 Isaiah 49:20