|Overview - Isaiah 5|
|1||Under the parable of a vineyard, God excuses his severe judgment.|
|8||His judgments upon covetousness;|
|20||and upon injustice.|
|26||The executioners of God's judgments.|
Isaiah 5:30 (King James Version)
And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea: and if one look unto the land, behold darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof.
- Psalms 93:3 Psalms 93:4 ; Jeremiah 6:23 ; 50:42 Luke 21:25
- if one look
- 8:22 13:10 Exodus 10:21-23 ; Jeremiah 4:23-28 ; Lamentations 3:2 ; Ezekiel 32:7 Ezekiel 32:8 ; Joel 2:10
- Amos 8:9 ; Matthew 24:29 ; Luke 21:25 Luke 21:26 ; Revelation 6:12 ; Revelation 16:10 Revelation 16:11
- or, distress. and the light, etc. or, when it is
- light, it shall be dark in the destructions thereof.