Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
|Overview - Isaiah 6|
| 1 ||Isaiah, in a vision of the Lord in his glory, |
| 5 ||being terrified, has apprehensions removed. |
| 8 ||He offers himself, and is sent to shew the obstinacy of the people unto their desolation. |
|13 ||A remnant shall be saved. |
Isaiah 6:3 (King James Version)
And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
- one cried unto another
- Hebrew this cried to this.
- Exodus 15:20 Exodus 15:21 ; Ezra 3:11 ; Psalms 24:7-10
- Exodus 15:11 ; Revelation 4:8 Revelation 4:9 ; Revelation 15:3 Revelation 15:4
- the whole earth, etc
- Hebrew his glory is the fulness of the
- whole earth.
- Isaiah 11:9 Isaiah 11:10 24:16 40:5 Numbers 14:21 ; Psalms 19:1-3 ; 57:11 72:19 Habakkuk 2:14
- Zechariah 14:9 ; Ephesians 1:18