|Overview - Joshua 13|
|1||The bounds of the land not yet conquered.|
|8||The inheritance of the two tribes and half.|
|14||The Lord and his sacrifices are the inheritance of Levi.|
|15||The bounds of the inheritance of Reuben.|
|24||The bounds of the inheritance of Gad;|
|29||and of the half tribe of Manasseh.|
Joshua 13:18 (King James Version)
And Jahazah, and Kedemoth, and Mephaath,
- A city near Medeba and Dibon, afterwards given to the Levites.
- Joshua 21:36 Joshua 21:37 Numbers 21:23
- 1 Chronicles 6:78 1 Chronicles 6:79
- Supposed to have been situated east of the Arnon.
- Situated near the desert, east of Moab. In the time of Eusebius, he says the Romans kept a garrison there.