|Overview - Joshua 15|
|1||The borders of the lot Judah.|
|13||Caleb's portion and conquest.|
|16||Othniel, for his valour, hath Achsah, Caleb's daughter, to wife.|
|18||She obtains a blessing of her father.|
|21||The cities of Judah.|
|63||The Jebusites unconquered.|
Joshua 15:3 (King James Version)
And it went out to the south side to Maalehacrabbim, and passed along to Zin, and ascended up on the south side unto Kadeshbarnea, and passed along to Hezron, and went up to Adar, and fetched a compass to Karkaa:
- or, the going up to Acrabbim.
- Numbers 34:4 ; Judges 1:36
- Genesis 14:7 ; Numbers 20:1 ; 32:8
- Probably the same as Hazar-addar, Numbers 34:4 .
- Supposed to be the Coracea of Ptolemy, in Arabia Petra Eusebius places a castle called Carcaria at the distance of a day's journey from Petra.