|Overview - Leviticus 22|
|1||The priests in their uncleanness must abstain from the holy things.|
|6||How they shall be cleansed.|
|10||Who of the priest's house may eat of the holy things.|
|17||The sacrifices must be without blemish.|
|26||The age of the sacrifice.|
|29||The law of eating the sacrifice of thanksgiving.|
Leviticus 22:21 (King James Version)
And whosoever offereth a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD to accomplish his vow, or a freewill offering in beeves or sheep, it shall be perfect to be accepted; there shall be no blemish therein.
- Leviticus 3:1 Leviticus 3:6 7:11-38
- to accomplish
- Genesis 28:20 ; 35:1-3 Numbers 15:3 Numbers 15:8 ; Deuteronomy 23:21-23 ; Psalms 50:14 ; Proverbs 7:14
- Ecclesiastes 5:4 Ecclesiastes 5:5
- or, goats. it shall be perfect.
- This law is so founded on the nature of the thing itself, that it has been in force among all nations that sacrificed victims to their deities.