|Overview - Leviticus 8|
|1||Moses consecrates Aaron and his sons.|
|14||Their sin offering.|
|18||Their burnt offering.|
|22||The ram of consecration.|
|31||The place and time of their consecration.|
Leviticus 8:15 (King James Version)
And he slew it; and Moses took the blood, and put it upon the horns of the altar round about with his finger, and purified the altar, and poured the blood at the bottom of the altar, and sanctified it, to make reconciliation upon it.
- he slew it
- Leviticus 1:5 Leviticus 1:11 Leviticus 3:2 Leviticus 3:8 Exodus 29:10 Exodus 29:11
- Leviticus 4:7 Leviticus 4:17 Leviticus 4:18 Leviticus 4:30 Exodus 29:12 Exodus 29:36 Exodus 29:37 ; Ezekiel 43:19-27 ; Hebrews 9:18-23
- to make
- 6:30 16:20 2 Chronicles 29:24 ; Ezekiel 45:20 ; Daniel 9:24 ; Romans 5:10 ; 2 Corinthians 5:18-21
- Ephesians 2:16 ; Colossians 1:21 Colossians 1:22 ; Hebrews 2:17
- The beginning of this verse may be rendered, "And Moses slew it, and took the blood," etc. We find it expressly said in Exodus, that Moses slew the sacrifices.
- Exodus 29:11
- Yet, in general, the offerer seems to have killed his own sacrifice.