|Overview - Mark 16|
|1||An Angel declares the resurrection of Christ to three women.|
|9||Christ himself appears to Mary Magdalene;|
|12||to two going into the country;|
|14||then to the apostles;|
|15||whom he sends forth to preach the gospel;|
|19||and ascends into heaven.|
Mark 16:14 (King James Version)
Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.
- he appeared
- Luke 24:36-43 ; John 20:19 John 20:20 ; 1 Corinthians 15:5
- at meat
- or, together. and upbraided.
- 7:18 Mark 8:17 Mark 8:18 Matthew 11:20 ; Matthew 15:16 Matthew 15:17 16:8-11 17:20 Luke 24:25 Luke 24:38 Luke 24:39
- John 20:27 ; Revelation 3:19
- Numbers 14:11 ; Psalms 95:8-11 ; Hebrews 3:7 Hebrews 3:8 Hebrews 3:15-19