|Overview - Matthew 15|
|1||Christ reproves the Scribes and Pharisees for transgressing God's commandments through their own traditions;|
|10||teaches how that which goes into the mouth does not defile a man.|
|21||He heals the daughter of the woman of Canaan,|
|29||and other great multitudes;|
|32||and with seven loaves and a few little fishes feeds four thousand men, beside women and children.|
Matthew 15:28 (King James Version)
Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
- Job 13:15 ; 23:10 Lamentations 3:32
- O woman
- Our Lord's purpose being now answered, he openly commended her faith, and assured her that her daughter was healed.
- 8:10 14:31 1 Samuel 2:30 ; Luke 17:5 ; Romans 4:19 Romans 4:20 ; 2 Thessalonians 1:3
- be it
- 8:13 Matthew 9:29 Matthew 9:30 Psalms 145:19 ; Mark 5:34 ; Mark 7:29 Mark 7:30 Mark 9:23 Mark 9:24 Luke 7:9 Luke 7:50
- Luke 18:42 Luke 18:43 ; John 4:50-53