|Overview - Zechariah 11|
|1||The destruction of Jerusalem.|
|3||The elect being cared for, the rest are rejected.|
|10||The staves of Beauty and Bands broken by the rejection of Christ.|
|15||The type and curse of a foolish shepherd.|
Zechariah 11:7 (King James Version)
And I will feed the flock of slaughter, even you, O poor of the flock. And I took unto me two staves; the one I called Beauty, and the other I called Bands; and I fed the flock.
- I will
- Zechariah 11:4 Zechariah 11:11 ; Zechariah 13:8 Zechariah 13:9
- even you, O poor
- or, verily the poor.
- Isaiah 11:4 ; 61:1 Jeremiah 5:4 Jeremiah 5:5 ; Zephaniah 3:12 ; Matthew 11:5 ; Mark 12:37 ; James 2:5
- Zechariah 11:10 Zechariah 11:14 ; Leviticus 27:32 ; 1 Samuel 17:40 1 Samuel 17:43 ; Psalms 23:4
- Psalms 133:1-3 ; Ezekiel 37:16-23 ; John 17:21-23
- or, Binders.
- John 10:16 ; Ephesians 2:13-16