Jeremoth [N] [H]
- A Benjamite chief, a son of the house of Beriah of Elpaal. ( 1 Chronicles 8:14 ) comp. 1Chr 8:12-18 (B.C. about 588.)
- A merarite levite, son of Mushi. ( 1 Chronicles 23:23 )
- Son of Heman; head of the thirteenth course of musicians in the divine service. ( 1 Chronicles 25:22 ) (B.C. 1014.)
- One of the sons of Elam, and,
- One of the sons of Zattu, who had taken strange wives. ( Ezra 10:26 Ezra 10:27 ) (B.C. 459.)
- The name which appears in the same list as "and RAMOTH," ver. 29.
[N] indicates this entry was also found in Nave's Topical Bible
[H] indicates this entry was also found in Hitchcock's Bible Names
Bibliography InformationSmith, William, Dr. "Entry for 'Jeremoth'". "Smith's Bible Dictionary". . 1901.