Michaiah [N] [E] [H]
(who is like God? ).
- Same as MICAH 6. ( 2 Chronicles 34:25 )
- Same as MICHA 3. ( 1 Chronicles 9:15 ; Nehemiah 12:35 )
- One of the priests at the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem. ( Nehemiah 12:41 )
- The daughter of Uriel of Gibeah, wife of Rehoboam and mother of Abijah king of Judah. ( 2 Chronicles 13:2 ) [MAACHAH,3]
- One of the princes of Jehoshaphat whom he sent to teach the law of Jehovah in the cities of Judah. ( 2 Chronicles 17:7 )
- The son of Gemariah. He is only mentioned on one occasion. ( Jeremiah 36:11 Jeremiah 36:13 Jeremiah 36:14 )
[N] indicates this entry was also found in Nave's Topical Bible
[E] indicates this entry was also found in Easton's Bible Dictionary
[H] indicates this entry was also found in Hitchcock's Bible Names
Bibliography InformationSmith, William, Dr. "Entry for 'Michaiah'". "Smith's Bible Dictionary". . 1901.