ne-than'-el, neth'-a-nel (nethan'el, "God has given"; Nathanael; the King James Version Nethaneel, ne-than'-e-el):
(2) The 4th son of Jesse (1 Chronicles 2:14).
(3) One of the trumpet-blowers before the ark when it was brought up from the house of Obededom (1 Chronicles 15:24).
(4) A Levite scribe, the father of Shemaiah (1 Chronicles 24:6).
(5) The 5th son of Obed-edom (1 Chronicles 26:4).
(6) One of the princes whom Jehoshaphat sent to teach in the cities of Judah (2 Chronicles 17:7).
(7) A Levite who gave cattle for Josiah's Passover (2 Chronicles 35:9).
(9) A priest registered under the high priest Joiakim (Nehemiah 12:21).
(10) A Levite musician who assisted at the dedication of the walls (Nehemiah 12:36).
John A. Lees
These files are public domain.