the Lord is my strength.
my strength; my kid
uz'-i ('uzzi, perhaps "my strength"):
(2) An eponym of a family of Issachar (1 Chronicles 7:2,3).
(3) Head of a Benjamite family (1 Chronicles 7:7), or more probably of a Zebulunite family (see Curtis, Chron., 145-49).
(4) Father of Elah, a Benjamite (1 Chronicles 9:8), perhaps the same as (5).
(5) A son of Bani and overseer of the Levitea in Jerusalem (Nehemiah 11:22).
(6) Head of the priestly family of Jedaiah (Nehemiah 12:19,42).
David Francis Roberts
These files are public domain.